Please excuse our mess as we re-build our website!
Registration for the November 14 banquet is now closed. We are sold out! Thank you!
We work closely with local law enforcement to help victims escape “the life”. When a victim needs help, law enforcement contacts us and we are there to provide:
- A safe place to stay while we plan the next steps
- Food and clothing
We have a long-term vision to create a restorative community. This will include:
- A community of homes for survivors
- Physical, mental and spiritual care
- Education and employment opportunities
- Transitional home(s) for those ready to be on their own
- Lasting change in the area of sex trafficking will only happen when our hearts are turned to Jesus.
- We pray that God would change our city into a place of healing and hope; a place of refuge and safety.
- We join with the churches in our community to bring unity among the believers. As the church, we must protect our women and children.
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world